Mobile Repairing Course in Quetta Pakistan 0333-9014677
Due to the growing popularity of mobile phones, skilled people are urgently needed to maintain, repair, and service these gadgets. This certificate program is designed to produce qualified professionals who can meet market and industry demands. The course gives students the information and skills they need to work for themselves or find employment in the mobile repair industry. You will be able to disassemble and assemble, identify the issue, service, and repair a mobile phone after completing this course with the aid of the necessary tools and equipment.
Things You’ll Learn
If you complete this degree, you’ll have the ideal combination of expertise, disposition, work ethic, and experience needed to get employment in the mobile repair sector. You will get knowledge about how to:
- How to put together and take apart a mobile phone
- Learn the components of a mobile phone.
- Identifying issues with mobile phones
- using the proper hardware to repair mobile phones
- Understand the risks that might arise while repairing mobile phones.
How This Will Help You
You will have the ideal combination of knowledge, abilities, attitude, and work experience upon completing this certificate, which are crucial components of employability in the mobile phone repair sector. You will be able to after completing this course to:
- Get the skills and trades that will enable you to work in this field or launch your own business.
- able to cooperate
- outstanding communication skills
- Depending on the training and certification received from Skill Center Pakistan, work as a general-purpose hand.
Mobile Repairing Training Course Outline
- The Basics of Mobile Phones
- Introduction to Wireless Communication Systems Multiplexing Multiple Access Basic Network Overview of the Global System for Mobile (GSM) Repair Methods
- Testing Procedure Using Measurement Devices
- Troubleshooting Fundamentals Troubleshooting for Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Samsung, Siemens, and Motorola series
- IMEI repair and SP unlock Practice Handset Circuit Analysis and Troubleshooting for Nokia, Sony-Ericsson, Samsung, Siemens, and Motorola by locking and updating the software version of the phone.