AC Technician Course in Rawalpindi Islamabad 0333-9014677
The goal of an air conditioning (AC) technician course in Pakistan is to provide students with the technical know-how and abilities required to install, maintain, and repair air conditioning systems. Electrical systems, refrigeration, heating and cooling systems, and ventilation are just a few subjects covered in this course on air conditioning technology. Depending on the school delivering the course, its length may vary, although it typically lasts between 6 and 12 months. Candidates may need to have a high school diploma or the equivalent to enroll in the course, which is offered as a certificate or diploma program.
Both academic and practical elements are commonly included in Pakistan’s AC Technician Training. The theoretical portion includes the fundamental ideas and principles of air conditioning technology and the many kinds of air conditioning systems, their parts, and their workings. Contrarily, the practical portion emphasizes practical instruction and gives students the chance to utilize what they have learned to build, operate, and repair air conditioning systems. Graduates from Pakistan’s AC Technician School can find work as air conditioning mechanics or technicians in a range of settings, including residential, commercial, and industrial buildings. They could also work for HVAC contractors, governmental organizations, and air conditioning installation and maintenance businesses. To sum up, AC Technician Training in Pakistan is an excellent vocational training course that provides students with the technical know-how and expertise required to thrive in the air conditioning sector.
AC Technician Training Course Outline
The overall framework of subjects commonly taught in an AC technician course is shown below:
- Introduction to Air Conditioning: Overview of the air conditioning industry, types of air conditioning systems, components, and operation.
- Basic Refrigeration Principles: An introduction to thermodynamics, heat transmission, and refrigeration concepts.
- Compressors, condensers, evaporators, and expansion valves are a few examples of the components of a refrigeration system that should be recognized and understood.
- Recognizing the characteristics of refrigerants and how they are used in air conditioning systems
- Introduction to the fundamentals of electrical circuitry, wiring, and safety as they relate to air conditioning systems.
- Introduction to the various HVAC control types and how they work, including thermostats, sensors, and relays.
- Knowing the fundamentals of air distribution, ductwork design, and ductwork installation.
- Installation and Maintenance: Hands-on instruction in the setup, upkeep, and repair of air conditioning systems, including the identification and diagnosis of typical issues.
- Introduction to the fundamentals of system design and load computation, including equipment sizing and selection
- Introduction to the rules and procedures governing health and safety in the air conditioning sector, including handling refrigerants, electrical security, and personal protective equipment.